Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Where to Find Me

Like most people, I've actually been on the interwebz for a while and so if you don't feel inclined to follow me here in blog-land, you can stalk follow me in a few other places:

DeviantArt
I've been on dA a long time and so a lot of art and writing can be found there.
If you're here because you're interested in my writing, then I invite you to check out the two serials I put up on dA:

~ "Diary of an Immortal" found here
~ And a fanfic based on Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series called "To Touch the Stars"

Speaking of writing (that's why we're here right?) I also play weekly 5 Minute Fiction on Tuesday evenings at writeonwendy.com, it's a contest open to all where you get "five" minutes (it's closer to 15) to write a quick burst of flash fiction based on a prompt provided at 8:30pm sharp (Eastern Time).  Five finalists are selected by a different guest judge every week with the winner chosen by popular vote.

On Twitter I go by @KiusLady - in fact if you find a "KiusLady" anywhere online, it's likely me.

If you're into Pinterest and want to follow the pretties I glom to, I'm under KiusLady there as well

I think that's about it!

Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment